Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Broken Heart



Once again I am alone as she has left me. She? I am talking about Ayesha Takia. She got married recently with her long time Boy friend Farhaan. But her act has left me shattered. I am totally shocked. I adore her for last five year, but that part has come to an end. She was there in my desktop background, orkut album, mobile screen and more... as an ethical person, I am no longer able to connect her with me. So I have to part with her. Now no desktopbackground, orkut album, mobile screen.
I am her true fan as I havent change my choice since I picked her. I was in pune when I saw Taarzan (her debut), since than I am .......... I have seen Taarzan, Dor and Socha na tha number of times. they are stored permanently in my hard disk.
I liked her due to her ever smiling face. whenever I used to look at her, It gave me immense pleasure and forgot all pain and problem.
But her marriage act left me alone. so Who will be next? pata nahi...
I admire her alot because whatever role she has portrayed, are based on her own terms and condition. No director's dadagiri regarding clothes and scenes. Unlike other actresses, she believed in one man, one love and one marriage.
I wish her a great and happy married life ahead.

But abhi umra hi kya hai uski shaadi karne ki :(

Note: Dont take this post too seriously..

8 comments:

  1. A true gentlemen. Best of luck buddy hope u met ur true love this time.

    PS: Chandramukhi ho ya Paro ki farak painda hain yaaro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm
    one more broken heart,
    oh my lord why have you given us so fragile hearts ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bhai kal shadi ki khabar padte hi meinne socha ki tuje batau.

    is se pahle hi tune likh diya

    ReplyDelete
  4. koi baat nahi kalal saheb.....
    yeh jankar achchha laga ki ab aap usko disturb nahi karo apne desktop and other places par....

    ek suggestion hai...

    isse pehle ki koi aur aapka dil tode,
    aap kisi ko pata lo, aur uska dil todo,
    taki ladkiyon ko maloom to chale ki kalal saheb ka dil tootne pe kitna bura lagta hai...

    rite..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bad Luck Kalal.I am taking your blog seriously.I have seen how much you like her .Hope the pain that she is somebody else's has subsided by now.Take lotza care :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. GKK, my heartfelt condolences. I felt really sad for you when i heard this news. I hope you are able to come out of this situation like a Spartan. Moreover, her marriage has set you free. Now you can pursue other potential targets without any guilt. If you need shoulders to cry, you know the no. of girls waiting to help you out of this tragic situation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear your aayesha prem live for hamesha .
    dil ki tanhai ko a tum kalam bana lete ho dard jab had se badhta hai to blog likh dete ho.
    game ishq sab mein baante raho aise hi hamesha kya pata kab koi humsafar phir mil jaaye aayesha jaisa (aameen)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha.....i too liked abhishek once but he left me for ashwarya......!!!

    ReplyDelete